On Thursday we woke up bright and early and hit the road for a trip to Nauvoo. I have never been east of Utah so this trip was great. I loved being able to see Nauvoo and feel the spirit that is in the town and imagine all the pioneers and prophets that have lived there.
I love this picture. This was at the end of the day and we are obviously not dressed up and it had been a long day but I love that the name Mecham is so well centered in the middle of us and it wasn't even planned!
I made everyone get a picture like this and after several shots this was the best one.
Most of the others ended up looking this this.
We had such a great time together and many wonderful memories were made. I loved that we rented this big white van and were able to travel all around together. We ended up going to Jordan's school and getting some Logan school shirts. We had to get a pic of us in front of the van but we are missing Lacey and Kambri. Kambri was a trooper in her car seat while traveling around with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment