Monday, September 24, 2012

Connor's 1st Day of Kindergarten

Connor didn't start school for about a week after Kenny and he was super excited about it.

Cereal is the only way Connor likes to start his morning.

After his bowl of cereal and a bath he was ready to get spruced up for school.  He goes to morning Kindergarten and rides the bus to school.  He was a little nervous to ride the bus the first few times but is an old pro at it now.

He loved having his picture taken.

Connor has Mrs. Creel, just like Kenny did, for his teacher.  He really likes her.  She is good for him.  He loved seeing his name at his desk.  He also has 2 girls that are in his primary class in his school class.

Looking so grown up getting off the bus. 

He is such a sweet, sensitive and smart little guy.  He definitely likes to do things in his own time.  I do want to remember that when he was having his Kindergarten evaluation Mrs. Creel asked him to count as high as he could and he said "Are you kidding me?  I can count to 100!" 

He is so excited about school and the friends but doesn't love the homework that we get to do afterwards.  I miss having him home for half the day but he is loving it and I know it's where he needs to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment