Lawson turned 2 on the 4th of this month and it's crazy how fast this month has gone by and I am just getting to this post!
He has been really into the Backyardigan's and so then I knew just what to do for his birthday cake. Well, my mom knew just what to do. I asked her to just make him a Pableo cake and she busted out the whole gang. He loved it!
The kids loved the cake as well.
LJ got some pretty great presents and he is actually still playing with them now so it must mean he really likes them.
I will for sure do a better post about my baby rapidly turning into a little boy but I wanted to get these pictures up ASAP. We are so lucky to have this little buddy and he is such a joy in our family!
I can't believe he is 2! When I read your title, I was expecting it to be his first birthday. Yeah, a year behind.
ReplyDelete