




Its been a long time since I have posted anything but it is hard to type when you have to hold your seven week old all the time. I love to hold him and you can tell by the look of our apartment. I can't believe that he is almost seven weeks old. Time has gone by fast. Connor is starting to smile now and sleep better at night. Last night was awesome. Two three hour stretches and I feel like a new woman. McKendry is doing great. We were in Richfield for Memorial weekend and we took her to the carnival that was there. She liked the carousel but freaked out on the little motorcycle ride. You can tell by looking at her face in the picture. We are all doing great and it is starting to get really hot down here. Well I hope you enjoy these few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment