







I thought it was high time to update my blog. It has been a pretty boring week. Mckendry is in Richfield with my in-laws and then she is going to my mom's but they are bringing her down on Friday. It has been really quiet here without her. We really miss her. It has been fun just hanging out with Connor but I definitely haven't got as much house work done as I would have liked. I have posted a picture of McKendry in her big girl panties as she likes to call them. We are in the potty training stage now. She has been ready for awhile but I haven't been. She just seems so much older now. She is really doing so great at it which is good because it was getting a bit much to change two kids diapers not to mention expensive. I have really been enjoying my time off from work but all good things must come to an end. I am going back to work in like four weeks. It will be nice to have some adult conversation and time away but I am going to miss being with the kids all the time. I know that Josh is going to do great with them so that makes it easier. Well, Connor is asleep so I better hurry and clean the bathrooms!!! Lucky me.
No comments:
Post a Comment