Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!






So today is our FIVE year anniversary!! Time has flown by. It has really been a great five years and we have accomplished alot. I just want to let Josh know what a great five years it has been. I love you so much and I am so thankful that you chose me to spend eternity with. You are the best daddy ever and take such good care of me as well. You are awesome. Okay everyone can wipe the tears from their eyes and read the rest of this. I have posted some pictures of when we got married. I also post a picture of my wedding cake. I have promised to show a few people and never have so I thought I would take this chance. Everyone have a great day! oh I also put in a picture of Kenny and Paycen just to show how much they have grown.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary! You do have a great husband--the flowers totally show that. I'm glad you're back at work--its been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jessica and Josh --I can't believe that it's been five whole years already. It seems like just yesterday we were all at Snow and you and Josh were dating and doing weird things like trying to fit inside the fridge and Josh was playing in that band "Chicken Skin" I think it was called. By the way-- when is the reunion tour? AAAAHHHH....Those were great times!!! Time flies by way to fast!

    ReplyDelete