


I just wanted to post a picture of the roses Josh gave me for our anniversary. They are beautiful and smell really good. I was at work yesterday and saw this girl holding a little baby and it really made me wish I was home holding my baby. I walked into the control area were all the techs are and who do I see. My hubby holding my baby and Kenny saying Happy anniversary with a big bouqet of roses. Quite a nice suprise. I do have a thoughtful hubby. It was weird to be home all day today and not have to go to work after five straight days. I guess I need to get rested up for the big SHeDaisy concert tomorrow. My mom, Gentry, Aunt Dana and Aunt Camille are coming down, along with Aunt Jill and two of her girls to go to the concert. It's going to be so hot cause they are having it outdoors in the SunBowl. Josh has graciously decided to stay home with the kids. It is going to be so much fun. I will post some pictures Sat or Sun. Everyone have a great weekend. Just thought I would throw a couple family pics in as well
No comments:
Post a Comment