Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pictures with Paycen






I guess I am trying something new with with colored text but it is high time to update this blog. I love looking at everybody's blog's and when they don't get updated very often there not fun to look at so I need to take my own advice. I have recently gone back to work. It's nice to get out of the house and have some adult interaction and make some money but I would rather be at home with the kids. I really think stay at home mom's should get paid so more mom's can stay at home. I do have to let everyone know how great my husband is. He has been staying with the kids while I am at work. I was a little nervous at first because I'm bossy and don't like to give up control. Josh does such a great job and I now the kids love him. He does the laundry and keeps the house clean. He won't like me saying this to everyone but it really is such a turn on to have the kids happy, the house clean and the laundry done...... now only if I had more time alone with him. Tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary!!! I am working so that's going to be fun. We hope to go to Phoneix in Sept. and watch a Giants game when they play the Diamondbacks but knowing us we won't. So watch for some sweet throwback pictures of us when we were first married or dating whatever ones I can find. Well I guess I am done with this post. Until tomorrow. I should probably comment on some of the pictures I posted. My cousin Shar recently moved to California and stayed with us on there way through. Payce and McKendry are only 7 weeks apart and play really well together and these are just a couple of the pictures I took. Josh has taken McKendry swimming alot this summer and she is to the point where she will go off by herself and swim. As long as she has the arm floaties on. She also loves being a princess and my aunt Dana gave her a little princess package and she loves to dress up. Well there you have it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE let us know if you come to Phoenix and you can stay with us or my parents. It would be SO much fun!! Your kids are adorable and I am glad you updated your blog. I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete