Thursday, July 5, 2007

Crazy few weeks!!!!

Jensen Family

Cute kids!!


Cheese!

Best Friends

1st four-wheeler ride with Grandpa Mecham

The two Kenny's

Looking handsome for his blessing



Happy late 4th everyone!! It has been a crazy few weeks since I last made a post. I had my brother and cousin getting married and we had Connor's baby blessing. Jordan's wedding went really good and you can see how happy they are. It's great having a new sister in the family. My cousin Elise got married as well. We blessed Connor in Delta on the 1st. He is almost 12 weeks old. It has really gone by so fast (well after the first six weeks it has gone by fast). He is smiling and cooing so much. He is also such a good tempered baby. He has his moments when he shows is mad side but overall he is a good baby. He is a fat one as well. At his two month appt. he weighed a little over 14lbs!! Almost half of what McKendry weighs. Kenny is getting too smart for me. I can't get away with anything anymore. It's so much fun having her and talking with her. She loved all the weddings and being a princess in her dress that she got for the wedding. She loved the parade on the 4th and the candy that was thrown out. She got like five pieces of candy and was fine with that and went and sat on the curb to eat it. Not like her parents at all. Josh was still trying to get more "for McKendry's sake". We spent the fourth in Delta and had a big lunch party at my Grandma Riding's. My friend Tiff, Justin and their two kids came as well. Their little boy Mason is McKendry's boyfriend. They are so cute together and play so well together to. We had alot of fun and I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted but I know that other people did and I will have to get some from them. There was record heat today in St. George......118 degrees!!!! That's insane. Well the kids are calling. I hope everyone enjoys these pictures. Anyone can leave comments now. I changed my settings so please do. Thanks and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I love the pictures and i cant believe how big Mckendry is getting!-sarah

    ReplyDelete