Friday, August 10, 2007

RESTLESS HEART ROCKS!!!!

Me and my girls. Please notice my mature husbands fingers behind my head.
We got really close later. I lover Restless Heart!!
George at a country concert!!!! He loved it.
Ah.....Young love.....
Well it is the morning after the big concert. We had alot of fun. It was pretty low key. We were able to go right up to the stage but I didn't take any pictures that close. I was too busy dancing!! I know you're all sorry to have missed that. Well not much else to say. I am getting my hair cut later today and I can't decide if I want to go short or try to keep growing my hair out long. Such a big decision. I don't know what to do. You will just have to wait and see. Well that's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment