Wednesday, August 8, 2007

On Our Own

She put all her dolls and stuff on her bed. I still don't think she has too many
Josh looking cute. He won't love me putting this on here.
Poor Connor home all alone with mom and a camera. He is saying "Help Me" with his eyes
Like mother like son. I would rather look at his then mine

Well McKendry is at her Grandma's for a few days, she gets back tomorrow. I had to work the first two days that she was gone but I have today off so it is just Connor and I at home. We went and washed the truck. Josh took it up in the hills and it was really muddy. I underestimated how many quarters I would need and the amount of mud that was on the truck. Needless to say it has to be washed again. Way too many streaks and there was a spot with soap still on it that I missed. Sorry Josh. We also went to the store. I am going to cook dinner tonight!! I am so sick of eating out that I really need to cook something. I wish that I had a freezer full of meals all ready. I just need to get some friends together and have a freezer meal party or something like that. I will have to ask Chelsea about that. So judging from the pictures you can tell a few things. I am pretty bored, I really, really need my teeth whitened, and Connor is a very cute, chunky baby. He is such a good baby and I'm sure his cheeks hurt from all the smiling he does. Well it is our nap time. I say our because I am going to try my darndest to fall asleep with him and ignore the many chores that I have to do. I hope you all enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics Jessica! Your kids are adorable! I have never noticed that you need your teeth whitened, and I still don't think that when I look at pictures of you! You're so funny about it! I'm glad you have a day off to spend with your baby! Good job on keeping up to date on your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Pictures! I can't believe how big Connor is! He's such a cutie! I know you mentioned potty training McKendry a while ago, how is that going? Tell Josh I think his picture is great! Do you ever come to salt lake? We should get together if you do. Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new layout at the top! Very creative and cute!

    ReplyDelete