Saturday, August 25, 2007

Say it isn't so!!!

He wasn't quite sure about it at first



While I was at work yesterday Connor rolled over three times!! He is growing so fast. He will roll over but his arm gets suck underneath him and he can't get it out from underneath him. We consider that rolling over. This post is going to be all about him cause I haven't posted about him very much. He is currently in his bouncer chair just kicking both legs and getting so serious air underneath him. He slowly slides down the chair and almost falls out. He is such a good baby. He slept nine hours straight the other night. Too bad I was at work until midnight and didn't get to sleep that long. He is a very happy baby and I just love when I look at him and he isn't smiling and then he just gives me this big grin and his eyes light up. I could just eat him when he does that. I have heard about how great these bumbo chairs are and the babies just love them so I had to go get one. I went a few times to Target but they only had purple and pink ones and not one to ask for help I left empty handed. So finally I went a week ago and again only purple and pink ones. I decided to be brave and asked this girl if there were any blue or green ones in the back. I learned a good lesson, ask and ye shall receive. She came out with a box of blue and green ones. Now what color to choose. I got a green one because that is pretty neutral and decided that the next baby can use it as well in about twelve months when she is four months old.................................... Just Kidding!! NO WAY am I having another baby for a little while. I love my kids but that is a little more then I can handle right now. I need a van first and a house before we add anymore jiblets to the Jensen's. So back to my story of the Bumbo. I took it home and tried it out. Connor can hold his head up but still kinda swings around in it. His legs are also so fat that I have to squeeze his legs into the opeings and then when I try to get him out his legs qet stuck. I tried feeding him some rice cereal to see how that would go and he leaned his head back and tried to drink it like a bottle. The majority of it ended up on his face and clothes. We are going to wait a while to try cereal again. He goes for his four month check up on Mon. That means more shots!! He did good the last time. I hope all goes well this time. Well duty calls and I better go get ready for work!! Until next time........

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Glad you like the bumbo seat. We tried feeding Kenyon in his and it was hard. I have to do it in the bouncy seat where his head holds more still :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute Jessica. I'm glad you got to see him rolling over since you missed it at first! Sorry you have to work--the things parents do for their kids, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica he is getting so big!! I loved the Bumbo seat. when he is a little bit older I think feeding him in it is quite handy. They actually sell a little tray that fits on the seat that worked well when I would feed Liv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connor is adorable. To bad you aren't expecting another! :) You could handle it.

    ReplyDelete