About as close to the water as she got
Hanging out
Snack Time

So I am doing a color this time for a change of pace. I know that I just posted something but this post should have come before the zoo one. St. George has this fun little splash pad that I took McKendry to alot last summer but I forgot about it and this was the first time that I took her. She had alot of fun but would run away from the water when it shot out of the ground. She did like the water guns that were there. She would have gotten in the water more but I was not about to struggle into my swimsuit quite yet and not in front of my skinny friend that had a baby six weeks before me and looks like a stick. We went with my friend Jen and her daughter Haley (I didn't spell that right, so many ways to spell that name. Sorry.) Kendry loves to play with her and I love Jen. It's so hard to find a friend that you like and your kids play good together. I don't know if anyone else has that problem. Well enough of the posting already I don't want to spoil you guys.
My kids love the splash pads, but they even have more fun when Jared goes with us. He is more willing to run through the water with them. I wonder why it took St. George so long to put them in. We needed them ten years ago.
ReplyDeleteAgain--such fun activities for your kids! What a good mom!
ReplyDeleteJess- That looks like tons of fun! Your kids are so cute!!! It looks like you guys have tons of fun. You've inspired me to round up Ryan and Lily to take Madison to the zoo!
ReplyDelete**Oh! I didn't hear about the get together thing so if you would shoot me an email with the specifics that would be awesome!
I hope that one day I can take Kenny to that splash pad. And next time you go to the zoo I wanna come.
ReplyDeleteJessica I love the look of your blog. The zoo and splash pad looked fun. Quinten has football practice at that park. It's great because Liv and Clay can cool off!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures from the concert too!