Monday, September 24, 2007

Quick Note




So I have the best mom ever. She gave me this really cute Halloween decoration and I had to post a picture of it. I really wish that I had the talents that my mom has. She is truly amazing. So this is a shout out to my mom. I love ya this................................................................................................................................................Much!!
P.S. My blog is currently undergoing some renovation so check back to see some of the changes that I am trying to make!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica how and where do you get the cute backgrounds. I'll bet that it helps that your hubby is good with computers. Your blog looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the halloween decoration. Very cute, your mom is very talented. And I love the new blog look. I keep telling my husband that we need to change our look but his likes the black too much. Oh well, maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't Moms wonderful? I love mine so much too! She always gives me fun decor things, and usually for my birthday--which coincidentally is in two weeks! The new layout looks great--I especially love the header, I'm assuming Josh did it? He's very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new layout! The halloween decoration is darling. Your mom made it?

    ReplyDelete