Friday, September 7, 2007

Rambling

Well I have been resisting posting something without any pictures but there has been to much time for me between post so settle in for a good read. I won't feel bad if you don't read it all at once. I have done very well on the no junk food thing. I also haven't been tempted too much yet. I really want those new shoes and that watch. I have been watching tennis alot lately with the US Open on. Now I have never played tennis, if you don't count that time when Josh and I were first married and we went and tried to play with cheap raquetball rackets and Josh was serving at me so hard and I am so slow and have terrible hand eye coordination that I didn't return anything and haven't tried since. The point of that whole tale was it made me pretty motivated to get into shape and get stronger. I was all set to start my running up again this week and then was derailed on Sat.
I was leaning over to put my capris on and I had this spasm of pain shoot across my lower back and tailbone area. I couldn't breathe or move and I had no pants on so I hobbled, bent over into the living room and told Josh what had happened. Needless to say it has been a pretty painful week. This is the only time that I have wished Connor was a lighter baby because bending over to pick him up was pretty intense. Also league volleyball started last night!!!!! and I wanted to play because I will miss the next few weeks and my back was feeling better. Bad idea I probably set myself back another week. Oh well it was worth it!
I have also started reading the Harry Potter series and I must say that I have been loving them. I was really against reading them because everyone was and then it was like I was so far behind what was the point but I just decided to go for it and I am now on the fourth book and almost done with it. I recommend them to anyone that hasn't read them before. Now I just need to find time to watch the moives. Well lucky for you I am blogged out right now. I am going to go read. I am posting this at work so don't worry my kids are being taken care of by their awesome dad!!

2 comments:

  1. It seems like I am not the only one who has been watching tennis thinking that it can't be that hard to look that good. At least that was the thought that came to my mind. Those girls look pretty hot. Good job on the diet, you have my admiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the music--its a great addition to your blog. I agree on the Harry Potter thing, thats exactly how I felt, but I read them last fall and LOVE them. I think I told you that I have the movies, so you can borrow them if you want! Have fun at work! I'm thoroughly enjoying my Saturday off, so thanks for switching!

    ReplyDelete