Monday, October 29, 2007

Update








So my camera won't let me take pictures it just does this beeping sound but it will let me look at my pictures!?! Maybe it's the batteries? It's a good excuse for us to get a new one but I don't want to miss out on all the pictures I could be taking. I know that I have said that I am going to be using this blog as a family journal but I haven't really been doing that because I was worried that my posts would be too long and no one would read them. After looking at Libby's post about her blog book I have changed my mind. So every post won't have pictures with them but I really need to record things more, especially all the cute things the kids are doing.


A couple I can think of really quick are I was taking McKendry to my friend Ashley's cause she was going to watch the kids for me. Ash has three year old twins that Kenny loves to play with. I told her the "Maybe you can have a bath with Hannah and Chole" "Great idea Mom"! And one time after family prayers she put her arms around Josh and I and said "I love you family". She really is just such a sweet girl and is growing up way to fast. She is really exicted to be a princess for Halloween and wants me to be a witch! I really should dress up for her. Of course Josh gets to be a Handsome King.


We are going to Connor's 6 month appt. today! He has been six months for a couple of weeks now and I can't believe how fast it has gone. He is gibbering all the time and is alot noisier then McKendry ever was. He is also alot happier then she was. I just love his smiles.


As my last post talked about we went to my mom's house during the deer hunt and had a craft weekend. I can't take any pictures of the crafts we did but I did get some pictures of the kids swinging in the neighbor's backyard. They have a swing set and trampoline that Kenny just loves to play on and if you can't find her she has usually snuck out and headed over there. I was really suprised that she wanted to swing. She would say "I'm scared. Push me higher!". She really wanted Connor to swing by her so I put him in and he liked it.


Also I am putting up pictures of my mom's house that we decorated for Chase. The Rabbits beat Hurricane so now we get to go play Logan in Logan!! It is going to be freezing up there. Good thing we can listen to it on the radio! Well it's 8:30 and if I want to make it to our 10:45 appt. on time I better start getting ready right now!!


One other quick note. Tonight we are going to Thriller!! I have never been but they say it is really good so I will have to find a camera and get some pictures of us.

2 comments:

  1. Kendry is so cute. I love the little things that come out of their mouths. It is so unexpected most of the time. Congrats on Delta's win. Hopefully they will do good against Logan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you mentioned me in your post...I feel so special! I just posted a post with absolutely no pictures in it because I forgot my camera all weekend while we were in Salt Lake, so it is a long boring post. Oh well. I definitely like posts with pictures better too!

    Hope you guys had a great halloween! And the crafts that you made were adorable and I loved them when you brought them into work!

    ReplyDelete