Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GO RABBITS!!!

So the batteries in my camera are dead so I have no chance to put some pictures of our "Widows weekend" up. I drove up to Delta with my sister on Sat. morning and we spent the day at my Grandma's doing some crafts. We were only supposed to do these Candy Corn pillow things and one other wood block craft but it snowballed into three wood block things. We had to paint everything and put them together. They are pretty detailed and my mom and Cousing Jolie (the one who came up with all the crafts. She is amazing at this kind of stuff) did all the finishing work. We didn't get finished until Sun night at midnight and we still had a little work on them on Mon. They are so so cute and I will try to post a picture of them as soon as possible. Needless to say we are planning to buy our crafts next year and do more shopping. I think everyone is planning on coming to St. George and going to Tai Pan (so excited for that store to come hear). Hopefully I will have a house to put all this stuff in by next year. Josh had a good time hunting but didn't see anything worth shooting at. Can't say I feel bad because I didn't want to have to come up with ways to make deer meat edible. Also I spent today making things to decorate my mom's house for my little brother who plays football. They are playing Hurricane on Friday in a playoff game. GO RABBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck Chase! We love you so so much!

7 comments:

  1. I have been blog stocking waiting for you to post your family pictures and the crafts. (would you do me a small favor and fix the word hear in your blog...lol...right word fast typing has caused you to mistakingly use the option of sound instead.) lol. I love correcting people because I have absolutely no room to talk.:) I always type really fast and am usually in a big hurry, so just know I am just kidden around. miss you guys and am very sad your not going to be around!
    ~Shara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of the crafts! I need to devote more time to crafting, it is so much fun! Glad the weekend went well and you didn't have to eat any deer. I don't know what I would do if my husband was into hunting. I can't even hardly touch normal meet before I cook it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tai pan! I cant believe you guys are getting one!! We will have to do a tai pan trip if i ever come back to utah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a fun girls weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love craft weekends with the girls! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess, so my personal blog isn't that exciting because I pretty much post the same stuff on all the blogs; but my life isn't interesting enough to come up with original stuff for 3 (I started a Neilsen blog too). So it is what it is. Can I just tell you that I love the pic of McKendry with the nursing pads, Kennady used to do that too, that pic cracks me up. That would be so fun if you guys could come out again to go to Disneyland, it would be so fun, for Connor and McKendry. I love that Shane can ride most of the rides with Kenny. Kenny is tall enough to ride some of the small rollercoasters too, it's hilarious. So start planning! - Suz
    PS How did you get new wallpaper? Did you find another site by chance? Matiekay quit working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sound like a lot of fun. I have really started to love making crafts. Our enrichment super activity is in a few weeks and I am prettin excited for the projects.

    ReplyDelete