Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We really need a new camera

Ever since I changed my template the pictures come up as a bunch of letters so I don't know which is which. We really need a new camera because ours is taking blurry pictures and is really old. So try to see through the blur and enjoy




It was a very nice conference weekend and I love listening to the talks that were given. They always motivate me to be a better person and I always feel guilty because I am not doing enough to be that better person, wife, mother, sister and friend. I have tons of work to do. Well we were watching/listening to conference when I heard this sound of something being opened and then McKendry jumped up and said "Ta Duh" She had opened a couple of my nursing pads and stuck them to her chest. I have debated on posting these but I thought it was really funny. She is always asking me is she is going to be a mother and I tell her "not of twenty more years. I can't imagine another child much less being a grandma!! She comes up with some pretty funny things and unfortunately repeats things that I should not say. She is just to smart for me. This past weekend I also went and watched some of the marathoners that ran. It got me excited to be running though I wish I would have started when the weather was warmer but it's just good to be starting. I still have 15lbs to go of baby weight and not much longer to use that as an excuse! I can't believe that Connor is five days away from being six months old! The time has really gone by so fast. Well motherhood is calling......

7 comments:

  1. What cute pictures! I love conference weekend too, although mine was a little interrupted on Sunday--its hard to focus on the talks through the contractions! Oh well, I can always read them while I'm sitting on my hiney on maternity leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica I love the picture. It is too funny I'm glad you posted it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 lbs! That is not much...way to go! I would love to say that I am only 15 lbs from my goal weight but I'm afraid I will probably gain 15 more lbs in the next three months, ugh. Way to go on all your hard work! I think the picture of Kenny is hilarious! Glad you posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics are so cute. I love the fact that Kendry put your nursing pads on her breasts. That is hallarious. Good luck with your running. All the power to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the funniest picture of McKendry!!

    We will be there for Thanksgiving so that will be fun to get the girls together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. McKendry is hillarious it sounds like something Madison might try to do! What a Hoot!!! We all really should get together sometime.It's been too long. I'm sure Madison would love to play with Kendry! Connor is so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are HILARIOUS! I'm glad you posted the picture. Keep up the good work, you are almost there, 15 lbs is nothin'.

    ReplyDelete