Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa J's






This past weekend we went to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's. Josh wanted to go and scout for deer before this weekend's big deer hunt. I'm excited for it as well. It means that he can shave his beard soon and I am going to my mom's house and we are going to have a girl's weekend and we are going to make some crafts and hang out. I'll have to post some pictures of the things we make. So excited. We went to a pumpkin patch while we were in Richfield and Kenny had fun picking out her pumpkin. I picked one out as well and we got a baby pumpkin for Connor. I carved some stars into mine which are hard to see because they were a little small. We also raked up some leaves in the back and jumped into them. Josh drove the 4-wheeler through them with Kendry and she loved it. Connor has a cold and was a little onery all weekend but hopefully he is starting to feel better. I was excited to come home because I was expecting something in the mail. I signed up to so a Favorite things swap with some girls that I don't know but it sounded like fun and I got my package yesterday. We were supposed to send our partner three of our favorite things. My partner is a way cute girl in Arizona and she sent me the book called The Peacegiver. I have wanted to get this book forever because I have heard how good it is and I am really excited to read it. She also sent this yummy smelling coconut lime lotion from Bath and Body Works. I am a little OCD about having lotion on at all times and this stuff smells so good. The third thing was some Mac Make-up eyeshadow. I love it. It is such a pretty color and I really need to update my whole make-up look so this is going to be awesome. It was a really fun thing to do and I am glad that I did it. So thanks Erin.

6 comments:

  1. yay! I'm glad that you liked everything. I love Mac Make up so if you are planning a makeover thats the way to go. The stuff lasts forever which I love. I hate pricey make up when you only get a tiny bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice weekend! Sounds a lot like ours. Your kids are so cute. I finally got my blog up datedish. Anyway, check your e-mail. I have a new number and e-mail. Call me for a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounds so fun. I love that lotion, I actually have some at home right now. And MAC makeup is the best. I wish you didn't have to go to SLC or Vegas to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband James loves the smell of Coconut Lime Verbena lotion and would be pleased if I bathed myself in it. I on the other hand hate the smell of it for some reason. I think I am the only one in the world too because everyone I know loves it! I'm weird.

    Sounds like your weekend was so fun and that you have another weekend coming up. Everyone in my ward is leaving for the deer hunt but we are staying right here. At least church will be quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekend sounds fun! I totally want to go to a pumpkin patch just so I can take some cute pictures. Girls weekends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cute pictures. I am jealous you went to a pumkin patch. We are wanting to go over to staheli farm and hopefully find one as well.

    ReplyDelete