Monday, October 1, 2007
What am I thinking
Since today is the first of the month, it's Monday (I always seem to start things on Monday and quit by Wednesday) and it is the first day of my training I thought that I would write a quick note. I have started running again! Some girls at work are going to run the Save a Sister 10k race for Breast Cancer on Oct. 27 and asked if I wanted to run it with them. It a moment of insanity I said yes. I have been wanting to get back into running and this seemed like a good place to start. I know that I am going to be really slow but I have to start somewhere. I hope that now that I start running more and lifting weights that I can lose those last 26lbs that I am going for. When I reach my goal Josh and I are going to get good tickets to a Jazz game and stay at the Anniversary Inn!! I have wanted to stay there forever and since Josh probably hopes that I get to my goal weight but knows how good I am at saying I will do something but falling short most of the time felt pretty safe in agreeing with those terms. He is such a great husband and totally encourages me to go and workout. He just doesn't like to hear me whine about my weight if I am not going to do anything about it. I agree So I am telling everyone this because they say if you tell people you are going to do something that it helps you be more accountable and more likely to accomplish whatever it is you say you are going to do. We are also going to start house hunting today!? I'm excited but also know that it is going to be a long process. Well Connor is squealing louder and higher then most girls so I am guessing that he needs me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jessica
ReplyDeleteWay to go getting back into running. I'm excited you are going to be house hunting. Good Luck. That is exciting!
Jessica,
ReplyDeleteHi!! What a great goal, wish I was that ambitious! I hate running so hats off to you! Lets for sure get together. My schedule is lets see, FREE!! let me know yours!
Have fun house hunting, its a blast. Let Nick know if you need some help, he knows some great deals out there!!
Amy
You are very ambitious to run because I never do, or never exercise at all--I probably should get into a habit of it soon! Good luck with the training and the race--you'll do great and I know you will stick to it because you seem to have a lot more will power than I do! Good luck house hunting--there are a few for sale on my street if you don't mind living in the ghetto! Do we even work together again before I go on maternity leave? Hopefully we do!
ReplyDeleteI think you are amazing to run at all. I hate it! Good luck; anniversary inn will be a lot of fun. You should look for houses especially by me. We could have a lot of fun being neighbors.
ReplyDelete