
This is the only family picture that I got. I was too worried about getting the big family picture taken before the weather went to pot. It was really windy and rainy that day. Also it was past Connor's naptime. Usually he is a little angel.

Classic Enagement picture pose. Love It!

Shout out to Britt and George. It was there 1st year Anniversary on Nov. 10th

So it has taken me forever to post these family pictures. We had them taken in Sept. and it has taken me a long time to post this.
You guys look great in orange!
ReplyDeletePoor Connor being all upset in the picture. That is just a classic thing to happen. I think everyone has one family picture with a child freaking out in it! I know we do!!
THANKS! it is about time.lol. I hvae been hoping that you'd get to it already! I can't wait to see you guys again. I dont know when that will be...but i am excited.
ReplyDeleteYour pics turned out great - Its fun to see the rest of your family. You look gorgeous in your "engagement"!
ReplyDeleteWow Jess you totally look hot in Orange!!! You have such a photogenic little family. I love getting family pictures unless of course i'm the one coordinating it all...ask me later cause I don't want to talk about it right now arrrgh! I love Connor's posing, it's so classic for a baby! Lily did the same thing for ours.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so good. You look like a babe and the rest of your family looks pretty good too.
ReplyDeleteJessica, you look beautiful in those, of course you always are!! and you already have a cute background!! lets play soon, maybe after thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look so good! Loved the engagement pose and I love the color choice.
ReplyDeleteHey! We need to make Thanksgiving plans! Are you in for early morning shopping the day after? :)
ReplyDeleteJess,
ReplyDeleteThe kids pictures turned out so cute. I know what you mean about buying too much. Everytime we get our kids pictures done I always buy more that I should.