Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've been TAGGED!!!

So I have been tagged to write six random things about myself. I am a pretty random person so it will be hard to narrow it down.





1. I have an OCD about lotion, especially baby lotion. I have to have on at all times. Everytime I wash my hands I have to put lotion on right after or I will slowly go crazy. It feels like my skin is cracking until I put it on. Josh teases me that my body is going to stop producing it's natural oils because I put it on so often. I think this runs in the family. My mom even has lotion in her kitchen sink soap dispenser!



2. I love romance novels. It all started the summer I turned 14. I was really into ready R.L. Stine and would get scared so my dad didn't want me to read them anymore. I started on romance novels. If I had to guess I would say I have read over a thousand romance novels. Now you are probably thinking I read them for the love scenes but it's the opposite. I don't read the, as I call them, heaving bossom books where the couple is half naked on the cover and I skip over the love scenes in the books that I do read. After you have read as many as I have to know when they are coming so you just skip the page or go to the next paragraph. Again this runs in the family because my grandma, mom, aunts and sister all read them.



3. I believe that popcorn should be stored in the freezer. It keeps it fresher longer and my mom puts hers in the freezer so that is how it should be done. It drives Josh crazy and he thinks it doesn't do anything but if you are ever over at my house and want to pop popcorn then look for it in the freezer.



4. Whenever I eat a twix or a kit kat I have to eat them a certain way or it just doesn't feel right. If it's a twix then I bit the chocolate ends off first then the sides next the top with the carmel and I save the cookie for last. Same with the kit kat. Also I love to freeze chocolate or the candy bars in the freezer before I eat them. It seems to make them last longer and taste better.

5. I am kinda running out of randomness so if anyone knows or thinks of anything random about me please let me know. I am generally thought of as an outgoing person but I am actually pretty shy! I know some people are thinking whatever but it's true. Maybe it's not so much shy as insecurity. Whenever I am talking to someone and they don't talk very much it makes me nervous/anxious and I talk even more and more often then not put my foot in my mouth and give the person the wrong impression of me.

6. I love noise. I can not stand to drive in a car without the radio playing. I like to have the t.v. or the radio on when I am home just for the noise. I will even be reading a book and have the radio/t.v. on. Maybe this is why I am so awesome at the radio game!! If you don't know what that is then it is the game where you go through the stations on the radio when you are driving in the car and the first person to say who sings the song wins. I have been beaten before but not often.

Well I know I am a random person but those were all I could think of right now. I hope to recieve comments and some feedback on my randomness. Just don't call me weird. I can not stand to be called weird. It's like someone calling me a swear word or something. I don't know why just another random thing about me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jess your randomness is so awesome. A lot of your random things closely mimick mine, so I will try to think of other things. I also hate being called weird. So lets promise to never call each other weird. agreed? Can't wait for Thanksgiving and Kenny's birthday party

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I love your randomness! Especially the "heaving bossom books" ha ha ha. About freezing the popcorn, I have heard that the popcorn does pop better for some reason or another. And also, even though I don't eat Twix the same as you, I do eat all the chocolate off a Butterfinger and then I eat the middle! We truly are sisters that we never had! And PS I'm totally pumped for Thanksgiving, let me know what I am bringing (sorry for the long comment)

    ReplyDelete