It really has been to long since I have posted but I have been working alot and I like to put pictures with my posts. I know this post is titled about McKendry but I realized that I didn't take that many pictures of her at her birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa J's, that's because Josh was taking the pictures!
I had to throw this picture in of Connor loving his bitter biscuit. He is eight months now and still has no teeth! He drools and gums enough stuff that you would think that he would have a mouth full. This past week he has really started army crawling. He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth but hasn't quite got the whole crawling thing down yet. Josh will clear the room and put his binkie or toy across the room from him and he will army scoot with his mouth open to get to the toy. He has been alot happier since the whole ambulance thing but we did find out on Sun that he still had an ear infection in his left ear but we are treating that and he is one happy little guy. I love going to get him in the mornings and seeing him smile. It's like he can't smile big enough and he will smile so big for a couple of min at a time. He is just such a blessing.

We had a Birthday/Christmas party in Richfield this last weekend. McKendry's birthday was on the Fri. the 14th so it worked out perfectly to have our Jensen family Christmas party the same night. All of Josh's brother's and spouses were able to be there. McKendry was spoiled and she will probably be disappointed with Christmas because she won't have as many presents as she did for her birthday. I will have to talk to Santa about that one. She got toys, a camera, an aqua doodle pad, and books. There is probably more but I can't remember. She did love this birthday cake the her grandparents got for her.


After we had cake and ice cream it was time for us to open our christmas presents from the brothers/sister-in-laws. Jared and Brittany gave to us and we got some fun games to play. We really need some new ones to play. Josh won't play yahtzee with me because I beat him and I won't play phase ten with him because he beats me and it drives me crazy the way he plays. I love that we are both so competitive at games. I would never have guessed that about him while we were dating. When we play games with my family Josh and my dad are always trying to cheat/beat each other. After we opened the presents it was time for the 2nd annual gift card trip to Wal-Mart. Last year Josh's parents gave us gift cards to wal-mart and told us that we had to go spend it that night while they watched the kids and then come back and show them what we got. I thought that it was really fun and everyone else did to so they had us do it again this year. I got a teeth whitening kit, a cd and make-up. I actually went over ten bucks and Josh gave me some of his money. What a guy. He got a leatherman and jerky and then saved the rest.
The next day Josh, Jared, Hal and my dad went ice fishing. I had to work the next two days so I drove back. Josh really wanted to go ice fishing and his mom and my two sister-in-laws were nice enough to babysit for us so it could all work out. I threw in a couple of ice-fishing pictures. The first one is of my dad and the last one is Josh's dad. I forgot the ones of the fish so I will have to throw one in later.

No comments:
Post a Comment