Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I know I just posted...

Well I know I just posted but Libby's comment reminded me that I haven't posted anything about how the house hunt is coming. It's not. We put a offer in on a house in Hurricane, the bank accepted another offer. We were thinking about putting an offer on this house that we like but it is under contract and we could still put an offer on it but I am kinda getting house hunted out. We have looked at a bunch of houses and it's getting old. So no luck yet but we will keep looking at hope that we will eventually find that perfect 1st house.

4 comments:

  1. House hunting is very frustrating so I don't blame you for being over it! I still say you should buy in Hurricane, but thats just my opinion. That cake for Kenny is adorable! I'll bet she totally loved it. Glad your Christmas party was fun! Thanks for taking by baby today--you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a brilliant idea-- live by me! There are tons of cute houses and I will personally show you each and every one! Plus, then we can be super best friends!! Hope you are doing good- busy busy I know! Once Santa comes, let's hook up at McDonalds or something and let the kids run free! Let me know if you find a house- good time to buy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just buy the first place you look at! That seems to be working out for me and James! :) Oh and make that first place you look at be a place by me so we can be neighbors.

    Once again Kenny's cake is amazing! Did your mom make that one too? She is my idol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with house hunting. Of course, I still say that you should move to happy little Holden, but I won't hold my breath. Jenna

    ReplyDelete