Jer is doing some tri training off of the internet. Him and his friend are now training for an olympic one in April. I will find out the website for you!
Your family is so darn cute! Scary 911 stuff! I finally got my best friend who looks like you, to look at your blog. She thinks you are way prettier than her and can't see how you guys look alike. I told her she's nuts and nets to quit smokin' the stuff! Hope you and the kids are doing good- we are getting ready for Santa. Halleluja when this is all over! Talk with you soon! P.s. YOU HAVE MAD SKILLS IN VOLLEYBALL!
I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteJer is doing some tri training off of the internet. Him and his friend are now training for an olympic one in April. I will find out the website for you!
Your family is so darn cute! Scary 911 stuff! I finally got my best friend who looks like you, to look at your blog. She thinks you are way prettier than her and can't see how you guys look alike. I told her she's nuts and nets to quit smokin' the stuff! Hope you and the kids are doing good- we are getting ready for Santa. Halleluja when this is all over! Talk with you soon! P.s. YOU HAVE MAD SKILLS IN VOLLEYBALL!
ReplyDelete