




Well today is the second day of our vacation and we are now in Delta. Last night was a good night. I can still not believe that BYU won!! They are so lucky that guy got a hand on the football and the field goal was no good. In other football news I am getting crushed in fanasty football right now. At least I made it to the finals and won $60. Now it is on to the next competition.....The Biggest Loser at work....more on that later.
After the BYU game was over we opened presents with Grandma and Grandpa Jensen. I didn't do too good this year with really planned ahead and thoughtful gifts. We gave Josh's dad some shirts, his mom a calendar and the both of them pictures of the kids. I hope to do better next year. The kids got some good stuff. Kenny got a Dora tent and Connor got pj's, a shooting ball thing, a truck, and some light up drum thing. Grandma J forgot what she bought and bought more stuff so Connor did well. Kenny got a ton of stuff for her birthday so I don't think she minded. We had a nice Sunday meeting and then it took us about three hours to pack everything and load up the truck. I hope it doesn't take as long but I know it will. Well until tomorrow........
After the BYU game was over we opened presents with Grandma and Grandpa Jensen. I didn't do too good this year with really planned ahead and thoughtful gifts. We gave Josh's dad some shirts, his mom a calendar and the both of them pictures of the kids. I hope to do better next year. The kids got some good stuff. Kenny got a Dora tent and Connor got pj's, a shooting ball thing, a truck, and some light up drum thing. Grandma J forgot what she bought and bought more stuff so Connor did well. Kenny got a ton of stuff for her birthday so I don't think she minded. We had a nice Sunday meeting and then it took us about three hours to pack everything and load up the truck. I hope it doesn't take as long but I know it will. Well until tomorrow........
No comments:
Post a Comment