Saturday, December 22, 2007

On the first day of Christmas.....vacation

Well I have decided that if I am going to keep up with this family journal and write down everything that happens this christmas then I am going to have to do it a little every day. Last night we drove up to Richfield. We didn't end up leaving St. George until 7! We have never left that late before. We drove up in the truck because we have way too much stuff to bring to be able to fit it in the car and we had the truck fixed awhile ago and the mechanic told Josh that it needed to be driven a long ways to see if it worked or not.
Josh, Jared and Hal are ice fishing today with my dad, Jordan and my Uncle Shane. I know Josh was really excited to go and it is cold outside but the sun is shining and there is no wind at least here in Richfield. I hope that it isn't windy at Otter Creek. It would be so miserable to be out on the middle of a frozen lake with the wind blowing. No Thank You!!! I went once last year and I think that I am done for a few more years. The boys will probably stay out until it's dark outside up that's okay we have been doing a little shopping and we went to the pet store. Man the smell in there was bad. It was like we walked into a mouse cage or something. McKendry loved to look at all the fish and I would get an aquarium if I could get a filter that would keep the tank clean so that I never had to touch the fish. Maybe when we get a house.
That's about all for now. We are looking forward to watching the BYU bowl game against UCLA and we are going to have our Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa J tonight since we are going to Delta tomorrow night. Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are going to be making the rounds this Christmas! Have fun with the family! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete