Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mckendry's 1st dance class

Mckendry had her 1st dance class on Tues. She was really excited to go. It was crazy at the studio and they had problems with the registration and let too many girls into the class and so now they are going to split the class and we are going to go 45 min earlier. I think that she liked it and will do better as the weeks go by. They danced around with a bunch of different props and at the end they have a little tea party. I'm excited for her and I think she looks so cute and grown-up in her leotard.





Love the little bum in this picture
Love my little ballerina
Not quite sure about the tea party


4 comments:

  1. Hey - I'm glad she liked the class! She does look cute in her leotard - sorry for the confusion of getting it to you. I'll see you guys on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maya started dance this week and I just posted pics on my blog. I love that both of our kids are at the same phases together!!!

    And she looks adorable in her leotard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her butt in that one too!!!
    -gen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to squeeze her little bum and I hardly know her! She is dang cute!

    ReplyDelete