Not happy that I was wasting time taking pictures of her hair instead of getting the truck out of her hair

This morning I setup McKendry's car track to keep her busy while I was trying to get ready for work. She came running back to the bedroom and said Mommy will you get this out? My first thought was Oh no I am going to have to cut it out but after looking at it closer I decided to try to untangle it myself. It only took me about 10 min to unravel her hair but I did not want to cut it out. It was an eventful morning. She had her 2nd dentist appt. today and Josh got to take her to it. She did really good and let them clean her teeth and take the x-rays. She does have two cavities though!!! I promise we brush her teeth everyday. We couldn't get in to fix them until May. Hopefully someone will cancel and we will get her in earlier. They also found that she has an extra tooth that they are going to have to go in and take out in a couple of years. He said it runs in families but I don't really know anyone in my family that has had one.
That has got to hurt! I actually have had my hair caught in a car, thanks to my bro running the car over my head. Those pictures are priceless!
ReplyDeleteThat is halarious. I have heard of brushes and combs getting stuck in hair, but never cars before. Glad you didn't have to cut it out.
ReplyDeleteThat picture reminds me of Paycen's 2nd birthday at your house. Remember...we had to cut one of her dolls hair out because they ran Pablo over her head. lol. Paycen laughed really hard when I showed him!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good journaler, my New Years resolution is to be more like you. I have been trying to decide whether to put Kenny in ballet or gymnastics and after seeing your Kenny in her cute little Ballerina leotard, it's definitely got to be ballet. She looks so cute! --Suz
ReplyDeleteAt least it wasn't gum! I'm sure soon enough she'll be cutting her own hair without you knowing, so just be prepared for that! Connor is getting so big and is such a cutie--are you sure you don't abuse him with all those bruises? ha ha ha! She definitely is a cute little ballerina and I'm excited for her to be a little dancer.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! She looks so annoyed standing there waiting with her arms folded! I hope Chelsea is wrong after all that growing out her hair, I hope she doesn't ever get a hold of the scissors and cut it! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteJessica, this is kendra. i cant believe how big your kids are getting, i hope its ok that i check out your blog.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow that is such a tangled mess! Poor Kenny-but it is so funny.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the dentist can't get you back in until May. That is crazy! I hope the cavities don't get worse by then. Kenny sounds like she did really good at the dentist. Jack is good about the cleaning, but has yet to have the x-rays because he always gags on the film. He must have a small mouth or something.