What is his name? Josh
How long have you been married? Little over 5 ½ years
How long did you date? We dated for four months-engaged for 4 and then got married!
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Depends on what we are eating. If it’s chocolate and baked goods it’s me but everything else it is him. You can’t tell because he has such a high metabolism
Who is taller? Josh!
Who sings better? We are both not very good and it’s fun to see who will sing the loudest in church and in which tone of voice!
Who is smarter? Josh by far.
Whose temper is worse? I definitely have the quick temper but when Josh gets mad enough for it to show, which isn’t very often, I think it is so cute, unless he is mad at me.
Who does the dishes? It has been pretty even for a while. I am lucky to have him to as much housework as he does.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me!
Who pays the bills? Josh, he is afraid that I won’t remember when to pay the bills and he is right!
Who mows the lawn? Wish we had a big enough lawn to mow. All we need now is a weed wacker or scissors for the little patch in the front of our house.
Who drives when you are together? Mostly Josh, I am most likely reading a book which drives him crazy. I’m not that great of a driver.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me!!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am but love to hear it when Josh has to admit it.
Whose parents do you see the most? Depends on the month and what is going on in our families.
Who proposed? Josh did even though I think I talked him in to marrying me! Best decision he ever made.
Who has more friends? I do. Josh doesn’t try to hard
Who has more siblings? I do 2 sister and 2 brothers
Who wears the pants in the family? I’ll say Josh but he lets me think I do for the most part so I guess I wear the capris in the family!
welcome to the running club! could you email me your email address so i can get you on the list for updates etc. thanks, elizabeth edansie@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys have a pretty good relationship! He's such a good guy!
ReplyDeleteJess! I told Kresdon about the brat comment and he said, "gol, she's right, I really was a brat." At least he can admit it ;)
ReplyDeleteHey - fun to see pictures of your house, I really want to come see it soon! And yeah we need to get together! I can't remember when you were going to be out of town?!?
ReplyDeleteI love your house!!! It looks so nice. Are things more settled now???
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to hear about people and their relationship! You guys are cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the nice comments, Although jess by far wears the pants.
ReplyDeleteBy the way jess I turn 28 in May your only two years behind....
Josh