Thursday, March 20, 2008

Quick little something... that ened up being alot of somethings

I just wanted to write a quick little update before we are gone all weekend long. I have had for the most part positive response to McKendry's new hair cut. I know it was a big change but you really have to see it in person to realize how cute it is. It does make her look more grown up and lately she has been acting older! She is such a good little girl. Some of the things that she has been saying lately I just love. I have to write down some examples so they can go in our family journal and I am soon going to have done. If we ask her if she wants something say like a fruit snack she says "I sure would!" and lately whenever I leave for work she says "Mom, don't forget huggies and smoochies!" One day I left without them and she had a come apart until Josh told her that they would come and see me at work and get some stickers. She tells me all the time that she will love me forever.
She is such a good big sister and is always making sure that Conner has a toy and she is always kissing him and telling him she loves him. Conner is going to turn 1 in less then a month! Time has really flown this year and we have had so much fun. He isn't walking yet and I'm not really ready for him to. He would have more fun but we try to help him walk and he will just lift his legs up. It might be awhile before he is off and running. His favorite game lately is the "Where's Connor" game. I started this game when I would take his clothes off and they would get stuck on this head. Now when he has a piece of clothing in his hands and we say where's Connor he puts the clothes on his head and then either laughs or gets a big smile on his face. He still only has two teeth but I think there are a couple on the top that are coming in. Having only two teeth has certainly not stopped him from eating everything in sight. Beware if you are eating and he is around becaue he will attack you. Last night we went to the park and then for ice cream and I had an ice cream cone and he ate more then half of it and then started on Josh's shake! Just like this mom!
Josh has been working really hard on a few side projects from work. He made his brother's wedding invitations and is working on him wedding video and has been doing a website for a guy at work who sells these really cool crutches and they actually sold some to Yao Ming the basketball player! He works on all this as well as takes care of the kids alot.
I have been working more then usual. I am working on getting my Mammography license. At first I was like Holy Cow what have I gotten myself into but the more I do the better it gets and you kinda forget that you are basically manhandling someones breast and then smashing it! It is definitely interesting work and there are no two patients the same. I am also currently trying to train for the Hurricane half-marathon! I signed up for it in an effort to make myself train and lose some more weight and just get in shape. Well that's enough for now. We are headed to Richfield and Delta this weekend for the Easter break and it's my in-laws 30th wedding anniversary!! Happy Anniversary to the best in-laws ever!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Like I have said, you look great! All your training really shows. I am jealous so I a just going to have to get in great shape and show you up! Ha ha.

    You home is so cute...thank you for giving me the tour. It was so fun to get to see you finally. And Kenny's hair really is so cute in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I knew you wanted some of the pediped shoes - my friend gets them at wholesale price and we just did a big order!! She will do another order in the Fall so I will try to remember to tell you about it. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kenny's hair! Its been fun watching them--they both have such cute little personalities and are good little kids! Yesterday, when Connor woke up from his nap and I brought him down stairs, Jack totally smile and got excited when he saw him, and Connor did the same! They are going to be such cute little friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you are a busy woman! Volleyball was fun, and it would be fun if all of us Deltans could be on the same team :). Anytime you want to make bows let me know. It really is so easy and fun! My friend and I might start a business, so you would be on the exclusive list of knowing how it's done....:).

    ReplyDelete