This is a picture of the office room. One computer is Josh's new one and the other is Kendry's. She is really good at playing her games and always wants to work on it when Josh is working so we kept our old one for her to play her games on.
A picture of my two handsome studs. Josh didn't take much off the top but the sides look better and don't hang over his ears. Josh is growing his hair out because he says he is going to perm it. I bet he doesn't make it that long and I don't think he will want to spend the money on a perm. He has only ever had a professional cut his hair like once his entire life. He grew up with a flow-be and then has a pair of clippers that he cuts his own hair with.
So cute Jess. I love your house, and I can't wait to come and visit. We'll for sure have to plan a BINGO trip. Your kids are adorable!! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteI saw connor today and his hair looks very nice. I love his smile. It brightens my day. I have to say that I am very envious of your entry way table. I can't wait until I can find one for myself. I am excited to hear your talk and josh's tomorrow.
ReplyDeletecute pictures. It's nice to finally see your house. I love your decor.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! And I wanna come visit and see it! What you been up to? Your kids are getting big, as well as mine. lets get together! and I love the entry table too, I need one :)
ReplyDeleteYour house is gorgeous! I am jealous. It is looking great!
ReplyDeleteThe house is beautiful! You've done a a really great job with the decor. Jack just got another haircut yesterday, too. Connor's looks great-he's such an easy-going kid!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks great! I love the table in the entry way. So cute. I am struggling to decorate mine. I feel like it looks like a college students apartment. We haven't collected much over the years.
ReplyDeleteI love that josh grew up with a flowbe. My sister totally owns one of those and loves it. She even cut Jack's hair once with it. It was hilarious.
PS- you look so thin in the pictures.
Flowbe anyone? My father-in-law owns one, and get this...he cuts lots of guys hair with it. The guys he works with a few guys in the ward...it's quite silly really but I think they all think it's humorous to have President Briggs cutting hair...especially with the flowbe! We need to chat on the phone! Call me when you have some extra time...lol:)
ReplyDeleteYour house looks great! You have great taste.
ReplyDelete