Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chase's Jr. Prom

This past weekend we went to Delta to finish up some little home-improvement projects at my parents house, have a birthday party for Connor and see my little brother Chase go to Prom. It was a really fun and busy weekend. We were able to get all the projects done, floor boards and painting, and have time to go to watch the escorting and promanode dance. Chase did a really good job and I think he looked so handsome in his tux. Love you Chase!


Kenny was so excited to go and watch all the princesses in their dresses. She got really excited about a few of them. I was tempted to put my prom picture on here but it is very ugly and I fortunately can't find it! Kenny was also really excited to dance with Prince Chase.
I think we all look kinda scary in this picture. The flash combined with the make-up is not a good combination.
My dad really knows how to bust a move!


2 comments:

  1. Chase does look rather good in his tux there, and I think all prom pictures should be burned once you're out of high school. There's no need for that kind of humiliation in later years. At least you had a decent looking date, as apposed to someone who was 5'1"!

    ReplyDelete