This post has been on almost everybodies blog but I wanted to post something a little different then the ones I have been doing.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Josh
C- Cake or Pie: My mom's cake or apple pie!!!
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: lotion, lotion and lotion
F- Favorite Color: rusty orange
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I hate both
H- Hometown: Delta
I -Indulgence(s): good romance novels, chocolate, bubble baths, fitness magazines
J- January or July: July-love the 4th in Delta
K-Kids: 2-McKendry and Connor
L-Life is incomplete without: Family/Good friends
M- Marriage Date: July 18, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 4- Brittney, Jordan, Gentry and Chase
O- Oranges or Apples: both
P- Phobias or Fears: My kids getting kidnapped and swimming in deep water!
Q- Quote(s): Never give up what you want most for what you want right now.
R- Reason To Smile: My husband and kids, The Office
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Five: I think everyone has done this one!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have just started doing Mammograms. Yes I am a boob squisher and like it!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I call it flex-itarian. I try not to eat any meat not because I love animals but because it is better for you!!
W- Worst Habit: Josh would say reading because I do it so much but I would have to say I like picking zits and most of the time they aren't mine!!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Since I take x-rays for a job I will say x-rays!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Comfort food like baked goods and anything with cheese on it!
Z-Zodiac: Aries
Even though I think I know you pretty well--I did find out some more interesting things about you!
ReplyDeleteooooo! That's gross about you picking zits! I love that we both like fitness magazines but that doesn't mean you can steal them from me! Ha!
ReplyDeleteI share the same phobias. And I remember you talking about how much you love romance novels. You hot and steamy woman you!
ReplyDelete