Wednesday, April 30, 2008
New Blog!
So I have started a new blog. I have been thinking about it for awhile and decided it was time. It's called Journey to the land of Skinny! Britt came up with that for me. I just wanted a place to write down thoughts, work-outs that I did, training for the St. George Marathon, eating habits and really anything to do with my journey to lose 30lbs! I don't want comments that tell me I don't need to lose 30lbs because you guys have never seen me naked and I can hide weight pretty well. I am going to put the link on the side of my blog and feel free to visit and leave comments if you want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have a lot of ambition and motivation to work-out so much. You are much better than me! I think you look great, but if you feel like you want to lose weight, then I commend you on your efforts! Its been so fun with the kids, and I'm going to miss them too, but we'll just have to start getting together and doing stuff! Connor's party looks like fun, and the cake is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great site to help me on my way to loosing 30+lbs. I think the name is way cute. I will check in and see your workouts. Good Luch running on Sat I might come cheer you and steph on so don't be surprised if you see Keith and I.
ReplyDeleteIn about 8 1/2 weeks I will be needing your nice workout program, so great job for setting it up fo me already. Thanks for covering for me the other night. Hope it wasn't too busy. I love the red-rover pictures and I'm very impressed with the cake.
ReplyDeleteShoot, you still make me laugh after all these years. I am totally going to check out your blog cause I want to loose 30 lbs too. No half marathons for me though.
ReplyDelete