I wanted to post some of these pictures that I had from the birthday party we had for Connor at my parents house. He loved the cake and as you can see got really messy. It was past his nap time so he was really tired and ended up rubbing the cake into his eyes! My mom made the cake. No way am I going to make one when she does them so well. Thanks Mom!!
Just a few random pics of us. Josh and I really like the self-portrait ones!
The boys in our family play this game they call the GREAT GRAPE GAME. Try and say that really fast a few times! The object of the game is to throw a grape as high into the air as you can and then try to catch it in your mouth. They did catch them a few times but more often then not they came away with a bruised lip or fell down before they could catch it.
Kendry loves to play the classic games of red rover, duck duck goose and this game she calls the Max and Ruby game, it's basically Simon says. Everyone is usually really good at going along with her. The other night Josh's grandparents even played the games with her. She loves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment