




On Friday we went and had the kids pictures taken. Connor needed his one year pics done and Kenny hadn't had a new picture with her hair cut. I think these turned out so cute and the whole experience was really good. We got these pictures with very little effort and no tears. I did have to bribe Kenny with fruit snacks so she would let me get her ready for the pictures but she smiled good. Connor loves having his picture taken and he was really good. I got a little teary eyed by how grown up they are getting. The time has just gone by so fast.
Gentry took them up to see my parents this weekend for a little surprise Mother's day present. I have to work all day today and Josh is going to clean the house and do laundry! We went to dinner last night and to a movie and test drove a new Dodge van. It was really nice. They definitely don't make vans like they used to. Who knows when we will actually buy one but we are staring to look for one! Then I will really feel like I have entered the mommy zone.
What cute pictures!! Your kids are sooo cute. I loooove her haircut! It is weird to see Conner standing,that last time I saw him he was so tiny! Can't wait to see you guys at Fish Lake!
ReplyDelete---robyn
I love the pictures. Your kids are dolls!! Hey I was thinking maybe friday the 16th to come down for the ultrasound. Let me know if that'll work for you. If not, I'm pretty much always available. Love your guts, Jenna
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute! They do look so grown up!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the half marathon!
Those pictures turned out SOOO cute! Kenny's hair looks absolutely adoreable. And Connor is huge! The last time I saw him he was still in his infant car seat.
ReplyDeleteStinkin cute pics! The old navy shirt looks so cute on McKenndry!
ReplyDeleteWow - those are adorable pictures! I still haven't gotten Colton any 1 year old pics. What a slacker Mom I am. Sad that there is no way my kids pics will turn out that good - maybe that's why I've been procrastinating it...
ReplyDeleteThey turned out so cute! I've yet to have a good experience getting my kid's pictures taken. Last time we had to leave and come back the next day because Shane didn't want me to leave him on the backdrop by himself, he wouldn't stop screaming. The second attempt worked out better, but it was still a two day event. They should have taken a picture of me to show how frazzled I was;) Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteThey are so freakin cute!!! So fun to see you guys more, still on for tomorrow? see you then!!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! I have gotten pics in over a year, maybe I should do that!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so cute. I'm glad you were able to make it after working all night. Good luck with the van shopping. It sucks to think we are into the mother vehicle stage.
ReplyDeleteHave you started running with Alicia? How is that training going?
ReplyDeleteHey Girl
ReplyDeleteCOngrats on the 1/2 Marathon. YOu are so awsome. Your kids are looking so much older in the pictures. I feel terrible. I haven't even had Liv's pictures taken yet, and my boys haven't had theirs done for at least 4 years! I need to get it done this summer!