
I just want to wish Josh a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I kidnapped him on Friday night and we went camping at Kolob and then went fishing for a couple of hours that morning and then came home and hung out with the kids. Josh had no idea that I was planning this little trip. I was sure that he was going to find out but he was so surprised. He also thought I had to work on Sat. so he was worried about that but I didn't and it was great. It's always great when you can pull off a surprise. Thanks to Britt for watching them and sleeping over! I bought him some fishing stuff and a gift card to Sportsmans Warehouse. We also ate dinner at In and Out. On the way home he said to me "Do you realize that we have spent the last 24 hours together straight?" It has been a long time since we have spent that much time in a row together. I think we do better the more time we spend together! The kids were pretty tried after the long day so we put them to bed early and then Josh wanted to do a workout from P90X! We did the plyometrics one. That is a butt kicker but it was fun working out with Josh. I don't think he liked my suggestions or on occasional laugh at his form but it was fun. I love you Josh so much and am so thankful for the great husband and awesome dad that you are!
I have missed you at volleyball girl! We even played your team too!! How is your training going?? I am officiallly in, so we will see if I soon become a great runner!! haha Hope to see you out this next week, I completely missed a ball last week when I went to hit. I think it's the beginning of the end for me!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love looking at old pictures...haha! Hey Jess, do you know how to make scanned pictures normal size on the blog? I scanned some, but they are micro mini!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Josh!!!
ReplyDeleteJess, your blog is the cutest! That was so kind of you to do that for josh for his b-day! I bet he loved it. You need to show me how to do a collage of pictures. Don't know if you checked out my blog but I need a little help with scanning and posting a picture. Were going to mesquite this weekend-Do you work Sunday? Let me know and I will stop by! Looks like your busy as ever-take care Steph
ReplyDeleteI haven't been able to check blogs lately so I just have to say the the pictures you had taken of your kids are SO cute! I can't believe how well they both smiled in all of the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your suprise worked out and you had a good time at Kolob. Were you able to find it without any problems? Happy birthday Josh! Connor looks just like he did.
ReplyDeleteI love Josh's long legs in that baseball picture. How fun. You seem so happy. I'm so excited for you to be running the marathon again. I'm getting all rallied for a 5K here in Philly. Let me tell you, I'm shocked I was ever abel to run a marathon after running a few times this week. I love your other blog too. I checked it out and am a big fan of that. I'm sure I'll keep up on that, it is fascinating, so keep up on it, hehehe, just for me, okay. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope things are going good, miss ya Jess.
How fun to escape together! I'm glad you had fun and got to spend some time together. James and I went through the same thing as you guys are now when we never got to see each other..working opposite schedules for over 2 years. It is so awful and I wish you luck in geting through it! I know you will though because you guys seem so strong.
ReplyDeleteI hope Josh had a happy birthday. I got your message on my phone..you are so sweet to call! Thanks for offering your services. We are hanging in there!
What a nice little wifey to plan a surprise camping trip. I'm sure you guys had fun alone in your tent!:D I want to see you guys together sometime. I bet ya'll are funny.
ReplyDeleteConner looks alot like his daddy! Cute pics.
ReplyDeleteThe baseball picture is by far my favorite pic.
ReplyDelete-Peter-
The baseball picture is by far my favorite pic.
ReplyDelete-Peter-
Great Pictures! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete