

Josh told me it was time to post something new but nothing has really happened in the last week. I had three days in a row off which was really nice and I got to spend some good time with the kids. We had a play date with some friends, went to the library, and the post office, and the store and Old McDonalds (which is just McDonalds) for lunch. Kenny really wanted to play in the play area and I was killing some time after the library before Connors nap. It was a good week and we are excited for this coming week cause we are going camping this weekend!! I think it is going to be alot of fun and Kenny can't wait. She has been making lots of projects. When I say projects they usually consist of random stuff from the pantry that she mixes together and puts on a pan in the oven. Today's project was a twinkie, instant oatmeal, water and seasoning salt. She was pretty proud of it and we had to take it over to Britt's house for dinner. These are some pretty random pictures but I have been wanting to post them so here it goes!
I was telling Kennady about everyone who was going camping with us and when I said McKendry she got so excited. "Kendry is my best friend, we are going to have so much fun together!" Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHi Jess,
ReplyDeleteIts Mandi (Sperry) Stefanoff. I found your blog in a round about way and I love it. You and your family are so cute. You really look good too. I haven't seen you at church for awhile so I have been thinking about you. I hope everything is going good. You can find me at stefanofffamily.blogspot.com
See you...