Thursday, June 26, 2008

Favorite Things Swap!

I received my package from my favorite things partner Jodi yesterday. I love getting good stuff in the mail. This isn't the best picture, I took it with my phone, but the battery in my camera is dead and I wanted to post this before I forgot. The Family blocks go perfectly with my color scheme, love the lip stuff and it's a great color which you can't tell from this, very good smelling lotion and room scent package and love the little flower/insect garden decoration. I am very happy with the package I got and want to thank Jodi so much for taking the time to send it. Thanks Again!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it :) I got your package last night & was so excited! You & I are so much alike, it's CraZy.... Thank you- loved it! We'll have to get together & hang out sometime. My friends & I do a girls night out once a month- you should come!
    Luvs
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete