After that we were going to met Kim and Matt at the Living Planet Aquarium but Kendry fell asleep and Con was grunting and pushing for like 20 mins and I was expecting a horrible diaper but it ended up not being bad at all. We visited with Grandma and Grandpa Great W for about an hour and then ended up going to the Aquarium with Hal and Diana. I must admit that I was expecting a little more but what they did have there was pretty cool. Kenny kept running around and saying "WoW". There was a RodWorks just down the road and I really wanted to check it out but was over ruled and we went to IKEA instead. There was some really great stuff and we bought the kids a tunnel thing and a tent and I bought a cute flower lamp to go in Kendry's room whenever I decide to get that decorated. After that we went to Provo and ate at the Olive Garden and then went to Richfield that night and drove home Sunday to teach our Sunday School lesson. It was a fun weekend but alot of driving! The kids did well with that but I think Josh and I were ready to just stay home.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Quick Trip up North
This last weekend we went up to Provo to have our family pictures taken with Josh's family. Our friends Tiff and Justin were going to take the pictures. We stayed at their house on Friday night and had pictures Sat. morning. Our colors were brown, cream, tan, white, light blue and navy blue. I think the pictures turned out pretty well but it's hard to tell looking at them on the camera so hopefully they will be good. Connor was pretty onery and every picture of just our little family he has his hands in his mouth. I thought we were having pictures taken early enough that he would be happy but he was a not. Just like last time. I will have to have pictures taken again this fall when he is a litte older and hopefully happier. Kendry's hair turned out okay. She was running around before pictures and alot of the curl that I had in it went out. I bought two different bows and everyone thought the bigger bow was too much so I went with the smaller one. I think in is really cute and she kept it on really well. After pictures we went and feed some ducks and had a J-Dawg. Justin, who took the pictures, is a manager at this hot dog stand in Provo. They are sooooo good. And I was really suprised at how busy they were. So if you are in Provo and looking for a really good hot dog call me and I can give you directions. I just know its somewhere close to the BYU campus.
After that we were going to met Kim and Matt at the Living Planet Aquarium but Kendry fell asleep and Con was grunting and pushing for like 20 mins and I was expecting a horrible diaper but it ended up not being bad at all. We visited with Grandma and Grandpa Great W for about an hour and then ended up going to the Aquarium with Hal and Diana. I must admit that I was expecting a little more but what they did have there was pretty cool. Kenny kept running around and saying "WoW". There was a RodWorks just down the road and I really wanted to check it out but was over ruled and we went to IKEA instead. There was some really great stuff and we bought the kids a tunnel thing and a tent and I bought a cute flower lamp to go in Kendry's room whenever I decide to get that decorated. After that we went to Provo and ate at the Olive Garden and then went to Richfield that night and drove home Sunday to teach our Sunday School lesson. It was a fun weekend but alot of driving! The kids did well with that but I think Josh and I were ready to just stay home.





After that we were going to met Kim and Matt at the Living Planet Aquarium but Kendry fell asleep and Con was grunting and pushing for like 20 mins and I was expecting a horrible diaper but it ended up not being bad at all. We visited with Grandma and Grandpa Great W for about an hour and then ended up going to the Aquarium with Hal and Diana. I must admit that I was expecting a little more but what they did have there was pretty cool. Kenny kept running around and saying "WoW". There was a RodWorks just down the road and I really wanted to check it out but was over ruled and we went to IKEA instead. There was some really great stuff and we bought the kids a tunnel thing and a tent and I bought a cute flower lamp to go in Kendry's room whenever I decide to get that decorated. After that we went to Provo and ate at the Olive Garden and then went to Richfield that night and drove home Sunday to teach our Sunday School lesson. It was a fun weekend but alot of driving! The kids did well with that but I think Josh and I were ready to just stay home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the head band makes her hair look much better
ReplyDeletegood job
:)
Love the head band. I think her hair looks cute. I bet that was fun to put a tent up inside. We do anything for our kids huh? Alicia wants to know why you don't run with them anymore. They think maybe it is because they are too slow. I told her it was probably because of the time they went. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. The headband totally covers the haircut. She looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you found the perfect headband! She looks adorable all dressed up with it!
ReplyDeleteSorry you were denied at the Rec Center. That totally sucks. It is crazy there and is always so crowded. But it was a lot of fun. I will never go without James though because last time it was just too hard for me with my three kids and no help.
Oh Jess, I started a new blog on blogger and I need your email address so you can access it because I made it private. Email me okay! libparr@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteCute pictures- looks like a fun weekend! Hey, I mailed off your package & you should have it tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteluvs
jodi
Pictures are always so stressful! It's worth it in the end though right? I love the color combination you used, I just might have to copy you and use it for our next family pictures.
ReplyDelete