Monday, June 2, 2008

Hippie Camping Trip






We just got back last night from our camping trip that we went on to Ottercreek. We left Thursday night and drove to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's house to borrow their 4-wheelers, truck and some more camping stuff that we weren't able to fit into our car. We drove up to Ottercreek Friday moring. We had rented a cabin were everyone stayed. There were 18 adults and 7 kids! The cabin had five bedrooms and a big loft that had some mattress that people could sleep on. The cabin also had a pond that had fish and a couple of little boats that people could take out and ride. McKendry loved to go out for rides on the boat and there was a swing set there that she played on alot. We had alot fun fishing, playing mexican golf, card games, reading, riding 4-wheelers, baseball games, our disco night and EATING! We had so much good food and everyone was in charge of one meal and everyone brought really good things. It was great to hang out and relax. I can't wait for next year.





We called them the two Kenny's. They were best friends all weekend long.



We had such a fun "Hippie Night" at camp. Everyone got really into it and came dressed for a party!


3 comments:

  1. So it feels like we haven't seen you guys in a long time. It probably hasn't even been that long, but it seems like it. So lets plan something ok? BTW, your camping trip looks like it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look seriously sexy in your hippie outfit! Grr! Anyway, I'm glad you had fun at the outing, I love family stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend. I wish that I was up for camping right now. Maybe in a month or so. I love the outfits. Where did you end up finding them?
    P.S. Where does the red head girl live? Is it here?

    ReplyDelete