Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I MESSED UP BAD!

I was trying to put a new template on my blog and it erased all my widgets (stuff on the side) So I am trying to put everything back on. It is going to take me so much time to find all the links to friends blogs so if you would all be so kind as to leave me a comment with your blog address so I could add you back to my list that would be great! I honestly felt like swearing or crying when I realized what I did but I know it isn't that big of deal it's just a huge headache! Thanks so much.

14 comments:

  1. ok, i totally did that and cried! takes forever and I lost a lot I couldnt get back! soo sorry! ours is mckinlayfamily.blogspot.com
    lets hang out call me sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess, that totally sucks. My blog is mikeandjennaturner.blogspot.com
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I've done it too. Its a pain. My blog is dkhuntsman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry that happened to you. I hope I don't do that or else you will have to help me cause I know nothing! Our blog is brandonandstephaniegoble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO FUN!!! I hate to admit it but I've done the very same thing several times before.
    Our Spot is ryanandwhitneywall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you guys had a blast camping. Loved the outfits! My address is stevensonstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when that happens! Ours is justinandmariesa.blogspot.com - it looks like you had an awesome time on your camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sucks Jess! kaysonandamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, it looks great now!

    The camping trip looks like it was definitely a hit! Very cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The girl in the last picture; does she live here? She looks like a girl that was one of Ashten's swim teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry that happened! Your blog looks cute though :) Mine is: jenandjeremyhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute new blog! codyandmiquelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey pal, you didn't have ours before, but here you go. cadeandlinsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Doesn't that just make you want to shoot somebody? Here is ours:

    http://richmarlycefriess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete