Monday, June 16, 2008

I need help really quick!

Ever since Kendry butched her hair I have been meaning to find a headband or clippy to put in her hair to take the attention away from the bald spots that she has. I have not gone out to look yet and pictures are this weekend and we are leaving this Friday afternoon. If anyone sees this and knows of a good place to buys headbands, bows or clippies or knows of someone or some site that does them then please please let me know! Thanks so much.

5 comments:

  1. I make hair flower clips and head bands and sell them. let me know if you want me to e-mail you instructions. they are very easy to make
    my friend how sell them on line as well
    www.poshthreadz.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey- I just got you for the Favorite Things Swap :) I actually have a friend who makes adorable head bows- tons of cuties... check her out at: bowsandmore.blogspot.com
    She is very talented & cheaper than most. Anyway, I'll have your package in the mail shortly!
    luvs
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Claire's in the mall...they sometimes have cute headbands. Also try some of the kids stores like childrens place and gimboree. Im not sure if those two stores are down here in st george, but i know that they have some of them up north in orem. You can check in orem friday night if you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess I know how your feeling about trying to change your template. I did the same thing. It really frustrating. why does it have to be so hard to change yourbackground. anyways I do really like your new background. and my address is cassandb.blogspot.com talk to ya later

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey I was just going to say my neighbor makes bows and I noticed Jodis comment. across the street from me, Kelsi Ackley, you should check out her stuff. bowsandmore.blogspot.com
    then you should stop by and say hi?? :)

    ReplyDelete