Saturday, June 14, 2008

Time is flying.....

Today I am at work and wishing I was at home. Connor is starting to walk more and more. He just gets in such a hurry and I think the weight of his head throws him off a little. I know he is adorable but he does have a big head and I think it is hard for him to get his balance. He will try so hard for you and when you tell him to stand up he knows what you are talking about and stands up to walk.


Last night we were having Connor walk back and forth between us and Kenny starts to feel left out so we make sure to have her try to walk between us as well. She will usually fall down a couple times and we have to encourage her to get up and walk. She can walk fine but loves the attention. Well last night I sat in her little pink plastic chair and was having her walk to me. When Con gets within a foot of you he will lunge for you and you have to catch him, well Kendry did this and it threw me off balance and I leaned back in her chair and one of the legs busted and we crashed to the floor (so it was only like 12 inches off the floor but it was on the tile). Josh and I started laughing so hard and when Kenny realized that I had broke her chair she started to cry! I took a picture of her with her chair that I will have to post later. I do feel bad/fat for breaking her chair but it was only a dollar and I told her we could replace it and she said she didn't want another one. In the future I will not sit on little girls pink plastic chairs. I don't know if my ego can handle another broken chair.


I had Josh send me this picture on the phone so it's not a very clear one but it shows how big Con is getting. He is almost as big as his sister! I sure love them so much.





3 comments:

  1. Your kids are getting SO big! I can't believe the hair cut! That is pretty funny. Well, probably not for you :). I would love to help you make a bow! What kind do you want? I can probably do it before the 4th, I just have girls camp from June 25-28, and am pretty busy until then. I can probably do it after that. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to have to see this boy walking! That's a funny story about the chair..ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting big. Before long they will be the same size. You are excited about the walking now, but when he gets in to everything...

    ReplyDelete