Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Hot Rod

Josh has been wanting to get a motorcycle as long as I have known him. I was dead set against it because of all the motorcycle wreaks that I have had to x-ray. Whenever someone would come in through the ER and we asked them what happened and they said they wrecked on their motorcycle I would always say to them "That's why my husband is never getting one" Well I caved and actually encouraged him to buy one. We have been spending like $50 bucks a week on gas for the truck and it is killing us so Josh went to Bikers World with a friend from up the street that has a motorcycle and the next thing I knew he had bought it had brought it home. He has also got his temp licence and has to take the driving test sometime in the next six months. I am nervous for him to drive it but more nervous about the other drivers not seeing him. So if you see this hunk on his hot rod please be careful!!



5 comments:

  1. Nice bike! Good color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new bike. Jared has been looking for one and I have mixed feelings about it too. We'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I wonder when Pyzam is going to fix that, I've heard of so many people getting their blogs messed up from it. I love the new motorcycle, I can't say I blame you the way gas it out of control. Ya, here's my blog from a few posts ago when you lost them all. I hope you're doing good. Your kids are as cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a sweet ride!!! its too bad that i can run faster than it can go... 250 cc is all. what a sissy. ha anyways i think it is pretty sweet. your a braver man than i am cause i wouldn't dare ride one of those things. i value life too much. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Bike Josh. I like the Color, we should be able to see you from far away with the Orange. Jess, just get a baracade flashing light and super-glue it to the top of his helmet. Safety first!
    Justin

    ReplyDelete