Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!



Today it has been 6 years since we have been married. The time has really flown by and they have been some great years. It's crazy to look back and see how much we have done. We have two children, a house, both done with school and have good jobs. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring us.


I just want to tell Josh how much I love him. I am so greatful for your example to me and the love you show towards me. You are a great dad and I couldn't have asked for a better father for our kids. Love ya!!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah Happy Anniversary!! I hope everything works out so you both cna go to Las Vegas and not just you. Good luck! Hope you liked what was in that bag of goods. If you guys are unable to celebrate this joyus occasion this weekend I will volunteer my services for a another weekend. Oh by the way I am atill a little offended you haven't added me to your family list. Anyways thanks for everything you guys do for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It really is just like you say, six years seems like a long time but it really has flown by. That is how I feel. How is the training going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary. Can you believe how fast the time has gone. I can't believe it has been that long since we started school and met for the first time in the dexa room at 400 east.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I love anniversaries! Congrats. Hey, I made my family blog private, so could you send me your email at jodirae27@hotmail.com so I can add you to my list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to go out and celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey it eall is hard to blve that it has been six yeas...are you sure? That just means that dad and i are getting a whole lot older. Thanks for being such great kid and great parents. we are so grateful for those two super grandkids. they are the best.

    ReplyDelete