Friday, July 18, 2008

Jensen Family Pictures!


A few weeks ago we went to Provo and had some family pictures taken. I talked about it earlier so here are the pictures! I had stressed about it because I wanted the pictures to turn out good because it had been five years since the Jensen family had a family picture taken. The last one was before Kelly went on his mission and since then we have added three sister-in-laws and three grandchildren. I might add that I did not have a very cute hair cut and twenty more pounds on me in the last one so I was really anxious to have a new one taken. Everyone was really good to wear the colors that we decided on. We wanted to wear blues, brown, white and cream. I was worried about how McKendry's hair would turn out since she had cut it a couple weeks before pictures but the hair bow on the headband covered it up pretty well. I thought since we were having pictures taken earlier in the morning that Connor would be happy but he was a stinker and he did okay for the group family pictures but when it was time for us to do our little family he was trying to get away and crying the whole time until we gave him a juice box. I should have thought more and brought fruit snacks or something more to bribe him with. I have learned my lesson and will do better next time.




I love this face so much!
This is the best picture of us. I don't even care that Connor isn't looking at the camera just the fact that he isn't crying is enough for me.


Amazing what a little sugar will do for a kid.

This was one of the last pictures and I love it because she is so tired of getting her picture taken and he has caught his second wind and is being really smiley.








How hard is it to have both kids looking and smiling at the same time? Very hard if you can tell from these two pictures!

8 comments:

  1. so cute!! who did you have take these? they did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica you look great and the pics are way cute! love the feet pic.
    btw - we need to get together

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics looks fabulous! So does the new layout...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute family! Missed you running last week! It was a killer! We're going 14 on Saturday so if you want to go let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures turned out really cute and I love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pics turned out so cute :) I love the kids ones- don't you love that they can't just both smile on cue?! We just had our's done & it is always the same story! Thank goodness for photoshop & great photographers that can switch heads around in each picture huh?- hahaaaaaa
    Thanks again for the adorable framed embroidery- it looks so cute in my entry.....
    luvs
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess the pictures turned out awesome!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures...they turned out really good! And you'd never guess that your little girl cut her hair, it looks adorable, both your kids are. Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete