I still had a bunch of pictures that I wanted to post so sorry if your eyes go cross-eyed trying to look at all of them!
Mckendry's boyfriend Mason came down on the Sat after the 4th and they had so much fun together. They were being really silly with the balls up their shirts and were laughing so much. Mason kept saying he had a baby in his belly and it was huge and he didn't know what to do with it. I love it when we get to spend time with Tiff and Justin and their kids. I think Connor had a Popsicle in his hand the whole weekend. If he saw you with one he had to have it even if he had one in his hand already!
It took me quite a few shots to get these pictures of my parents. They don't love to pose for pictures but I think these turned out pretty good.
My Grandma and Grandpa Riding. My grandpa just recently got his hair permed again. He has had it permed for as long as I can remember but shaved his head a couple of years ago and I have been wanting him to grow it out ever since and now it is finally back to the perm. I love it!
Kenny loves to make faces and since I love self-portrait pictures we decided to add them together as we were waiting for the big fireworks to start.
Connor loves anything trucks or cars and was so excited to drive this barbie car around. Kendry would push on the gas and he would steer. He loved it.
Saturday afternoon we went to the Rez. Connor wasn't too sure about the water but he loved playing in the sand and trying to eat it. He got really dirty of few times and had sand all over his face. Britt and Gen bought Kendry a new swimsuit and a couple of sand toys. She loved the floaty and kept it on the whole time and was pretty brave to go into the water and swim around.

Jessica...you don't exactly know me, but I feel we're friends already through all our connections. Mainly Holli...Anyway, just wanted to tell you I check your blog lots and you have such a cute little family! I'm glad you had a good 4th...Delta is the place to be for that holiday! We love Delta too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys have been having fun! We missed you at the Wilkinson Reunion!!! :)
ReplyDelete