A few days ago I was watching my friends kids and changing the little ones diaper when I heard something being spilled in the kitchen. I thought it was McKendry but when I looked it was Connor! He hadn't spilled all of the cereal just yet but as I was running into the kitchen he looked at me and then dumped the rest of it out! I immediately started looking around for my camera and then realized it was in the car, so I left Connor in the middle of all the cereal, McKay with his diaper still off and just laying in the living room and ran outside to get the camera. Both kids stayed exactly where I had left them. It was a big mess but Connor loved it as just sat eating the cereal even while I was sweeping it up he tried to eat it and was feeding it to McKay. Later I even found him eating it out of the garbage. What a gross boy.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Cereal Bandit
A few days ago I was watching my friends kids and changing the little ones diaper when I heard something being spilled in the kitchen. I thought it was McKendry but when I looked it was Connor! He hadn't spilled all of the cereal just yet but as I was running into the kitchen he looked at me and then dumped the rest of it out! I immediately started looking around for my camera and then realized it was in the car, so I left Connor in the middle of all the cereal, McKay with his diaper still off and just laying in the living room and ran outside to get the camera. Both kids stayed exactly where I had left them. It was a big mess but Connor loved it as just sat eating the cereal even while I was sweeping it up he tried to eat it and was feeding it to McKay. Later I even found him eating it out of the garbage. What a gross boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh how funny. You are a more patient mom than I am. I never would have thought to pull out my camera. Good work.
ReplyDeleteThat is so typical isn't it?! Oh those kids! Good job dropping everything to capture it on the camera.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new calling in the YW's. I was in the YW presidency once and it is still my favorite calling of all! You will love it!
holy cow, I got called to be the 2nd counselor in YW too, about 4 weeks ago!! crazy! I bet your loving it too! and that video is the best! this mommy thing is too much fun huh?
ReplyDeleteha! I'm glad to hear someone else's one year old is a terror too!! Saturday we are set for 4:15so please come if you want a good 20 mile fun run!!
ReplyDeleteLove the finger in the nose! Reminds me of another little person I know. Sorry I haven't called you back. I got your message and now my phone is currently missing (again) - I know I'm bad. Thanks for putting in the effort for me :) Let's get together next week sometime so the kids can remember each other - it's been WAY too long.
ReplyDelete